Who We Are
The Rockland County Builders & Remodelers Association is a non-profit trade association charted in 1953, affiliated with the National Association of Home Builders and the New York State Builders Association. It is comprised of members of the building industry and related businesses, and provides networking, educational and social opportunities.
The Association promotes and supports business ethics and quality standards for the industry. To improve the well-being of its members and the community it serves, the Association diligently interacts with government agencies, the public and the membership.
- Professional Status in the Building Industry
- Opportunity to Shape the Building Environment
- Educational and Certification Opportunities
- Participation in Industry Promotions
- Best Available Industry News and Information Technical, Business and Legal Assistance
- Technical, Business and Legal Assistance
As a member, you are represented not only in Rockland County, but in Albany by the New York State Builders Association (NYSBA) and in Washington DC by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
Benefits of Joining
- Shipping Discounts through NAHB
- Utility Discounts through Hudson Energy Services
- Member Rebates
When you join, you will also become a member of the New York State Builders Association (NYSBA) and of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
Below are the benefits of membership to both of those organizations as listed on their websites.